Hydraulic Hoses You Can Make Yourself – KarryKrimp
The safe and easy field crimping system for hose assemblies.
- Automatic alignment of the fitting during the crimping procedure ensures safe, accurate crimp every time
- Entire range of ‘no-skive’ 1-piece hose fittings
- Portable machine weighs just 25kg, ensuring fast and easy handling
- Hose assemblies guaranteed against end ‘blow-offs’ and meet or exceed EN and UVV requirements
- Quick-change, colour coded die system requires no adjustment of crimp diameter, eliminating the need for crimping charts
Includes handpump, with optional power units available
The KarryKrimp®2 is a portable and easy to operate crimping tool, offering a cost effective alternative for field crimping of Parker No-Skive hose and fittings.
The following hose types can be crimped:
- Automotive fuel & airbrake hose (R5) up to
- 1 wire hose up to 1.1/4” bore (DN 32)*
- 2 wire hose up to 1.1/4” bore (DN 32)*
- 1 and 2 wire compact hose up to 1” bore (DN 25)
- 1 and 2 wire jetwash hose
- Thermoplastic hose up to 1”
*fittings with metric nuts (heavy series) in tube O.D. 38mm
(M52x2) cannot be assembled with this crimper.
KarryKrimp hydraulic hose and fittings catalogue
KarryKrimp®1 crimping dimensions:
KarryKrimp®2 crimping dimensions:
KarryKrimp demonstration video: