Hydraulic Hoses You Can Make Yourself - KarryKrimp
The safe and easy field crimping system for hose assemblies.
- Automatic alignment of the fitting during the crimping procedure ensures safe, accurate crimp every time
- Entire range of ‘no-skive’ 1-piece hose fittings
- Portable machine weighs just 25kg, ensuring fast and easy handling
- Hose assemblies guaranteed against end ‘blow-offs’ and meet or exceed EN and UVV requirements
- Quick-change, colour coded die system requires no adjustment of crimp diameter, eliminating the need for crimping charts
- Includes handpump, with optional power units available
The KarryKrimp®1 is a portable and easy to operate crimping tool, offering a cost effective alternative for field crimping of Parker No-Skive hose and fittings.
The following hose types can be crimped:
- Automotive fuel & airbrake hose (R5) up to 1”
- 1 wire hose up to 1.1/4” bore (DN 32)*
- 2 wire hose up to 1.1/4” bore (DN 32)*
- 1 and 2 wire compact hose up to 1” bore (DN 25)
- 1 and 2 wire jetwash hose
- Thermoplastic hose up to 1”
*fittings with metric nuts (heavy series) in tube O.D. 38mm (M52x2) cannot be assembled with this crimper.
Adobe Acrobat document [12.8 MB]
Adobe Acrobat document [6.7 MB]
KarryKrimp demonstration video.
We're always happy to provide any additional information about our services.
Contact us on 01442 212961 or use our contact form.